Wednesday, March 16, 2011

is there an excuse for procrastination?

NO!!

I have no excuse for this awful habit. It's something I have been neglecting to improve and it's such an awful trait because I am such an anxious person. So, I actually create my own stress which is so unhealthy! I am not proud of being "all-talk" and I don't want to be remembered as an unreliable person. So, good-bye unhealthy habits!

With that being surgically removed from my chest I am going to bore you with some things that have been going on in my life.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
^ a sleepy jessica.
Last week I wasn't doing so well. In fact, I was in the hospital. I had been getting severe pains in my stomach and could barely move... I went to the doctors and they sent me to the emergency room. It was the first time I've ever been hospitalized. It was super weird. There was a lot of waiting, questioning, and blood drawn. I could only eat liquids. I needed help using the bathroom. I gained weight. I lost weight. A few days later they diagnosed me with Ulcerative Colitis, (which is an irritable bowel disease. In my case my large intestine was severely inflamed and I couldn't digest food.) All in a span of two weeks. Despite being trapped in a hospital... I actually of enjoyed my stay and made the best of it. My room was filled with flowers and balloons, my nurses became my friends, and my mom was the biggest encouragement. God really blessed me with such a great family and I thank him everyday for that. Now that I am home, I have decided to take a break from college. My goal is to focus on getting better in the most stressful way as possible. I've been pain-free for about a week now and my body gets stronger everyday. I want to give a shout out to all the people who have been praying for me. I love you all and God is good! :)

j.adriana

No comments:

Post a Comment