Thursday, March 17, 2011

a day of sunshine



Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!

My, oh, my. I must have slept in the wrong position last night because, I woke up feeling like a little old lady. Both stiff and sore! Luckily the pain went away within an hour of being awake. The weather today is
beyond beautiful. It felt like the mid 60s which was really a pleasant surprise considering that march is a very bipolar month. I honestly cherish days like this because they always keep me smiling. I took advantage of the weather and went for a walk with my father. we walked and talked which is always nice, then ate lunch at the local diner. after lunch we walked on the highway (a little scary) and got some ice cream. I indulged on some Brazilian coffee soft serve on a cone, which was incredible, and we talked more. I really enjoy spending time with my dad and I try to savor the moments when we're not arguing. O don't know why but we have kind of a weird relationship. he's always been very protective and it definitely brought up a lot of tension in the past. We're both very sensitive people and sometimes we rub each other off the wrong way. But I can never say I've never felt loved by him and I love him very much. Okay, I'm going to stop now before I bore you all with an overload of sappiness... But I can't help it!! Lately, I've just been feeling very emotional and have been thinking more and more about people whom I care about. I just love to love and want to find more people to spoil my love with! I don't know if that makes any sense, I am just drooling for some more passion. Spring is here... So, I'm assuming love is in the air? Perhaps!! ;)

j.adriana

No comments:

Post a Comment