Saturday, March 19, 2011



Good morning sunshines!

I don't think it's possible for me to sleep in because this whole week I promised myself i wouldn't wake up earlier than ten. Did it happen? No, of course not. But ever since last year it's been a habit that I actually embrace. I've definitely gotten more productive since I started waking up earlier, I was more prepared in school, and actually have been more organized. I also like the advantage of being the only one awake, the house is always peaceful, and clean.

Every now and then when the weather is a little gloomy I enjoy waking up without leaving my bed. Today is one of those mornings and my mind's been pondering ideas of the future. I have been really thinking about my studies and the future. My biggest fear is getting too immersed in a subject that i'm not truly passionate about. I don't want to be the girl who "wished" she could have done that. I consider myself to be a intensive daydreamer and I look forward to spreading out my ideas into the real world. There have been ideas leaking from my brain; they're there waiting to become active. You'll be the first to know when these ideas launch! Promise :)

j.adriana

No comments:

Post a Comment