Sunday, March 27, 2011

sunday morning...

“I’ve always admitted that I’m ruled by my passions.”-Elizabeth Taylor

Good morning!

As I mentioned before, it is nearly impossible for me to sleep in... especially on the weekends. I blame the whole hospital experience for my strange sleeping arrangements. For example, I sometimes find myself taking two twenty-minute naps a day: one after breakfast and another one mid-afternoon...

Yesterday I went to a class on how to read the bible... inductively. Not just read it and go on about your day, but actually understand what the context is really saying. It was really interesting because I got to see how simple the scriptures really are and how we mustn't over complicate them.

Speaking of which, I have the tendency to over complicate a lot of things. I would strive to please people by forcing myself sound upbeat, smarter, and fun... Which actually made me hide the person I really am. I am finally accepting the fact that I don't always have to be the interesting one. I won't over complicate myself just to please others and will no longer be a victim of my own twisted thoughts. And if I feel the need to voice my opinion, I will do so.

enough of this self empowerment speak.

here are some photos from this week:


vegan oatmeal cream pie cookies.

wedged sandals from target
j.adriana

No comments:

Post a Comment