Monday, April 4, 2011

wake up it's spring


It’s April and there’s nothing more inspiring to me than the transition of winter becoming spring. It starts off slow but ends magically once May arrives and the flowers become the size of my head! It’s the easiest place to find love, appreciate the outdoors, and wear minimal clothing. I am attached to this sensation of warm weather and becoming one with the birds; free, secure, and peaceful. It’s possible that this peace will be gone tomorrow and that’s why I must record it.

I hope all of your weekends were filled with excitement. Mine was a "relaxing but still pretty eventful" kind of weekend. It started off a little slow. I spent the morning cleaning the house which is somehow very relaxing and baked a chocolate cake with fresh strawberry frosting. The frosting was a little too buttery for my liking and I wasn't happy with it's presentation, but my family and friends seemed to enjoy it, and that's all that matters. After a few hours of great relaxation, Aria and I went to Zumba! Man, I forgot how much fun those classes can be! The class was super energetic and after class I felt fantastic. We then ended the night watching Diary of a Wimpy Kid! Dude… that movie was perfect and adorable: “The cheese touch.” HAHA, I loved it.

What happened on Saturday? Um... I went to the dentist and mall with Aria, we basically just ran some errands and then we got coffee ice cream. When I came home, I took a long nap and woke up feeling extremely cranky. For some reason long naps always make me more tired. So, I ended up falling asleep while watching a movie. Alas, my Saturday night had been a pattern of waking up to pee, eat, and then fall asleep again. Somehow I woke up again and it was already Sunday morning… The day consisted of going to Church, eating grilled cheese sandwiches, and ended with lovely date in Princeton with Margaret, Aria, and David. I’d say my weekend was worthy of sharing, was yours?

-j.adriana

No comments:

Post a Comment