Monday, May 16, 2011

Hey! It seems I’ve lapsed into another “too uninspired to blog” episode. So, I apologize yet again, for my terribly lazy habit. It amazes me how other bloggers can blog every day! Their dedication is inspiring and I should be more like that.

Rewinding to last week, I went to my first hot yoga class. They were having “free yoga week” at a yoga studio in Princeton. At first I was a little hesitant due to high temperatures and sweating heavily. But I pushed myself and went with my dear friend Margaret. IT WAS WONDERFUL. The next day my body felt refreshed and restored; I would definitely do it again and again .It was major detox and I recommend to anyone who needs just that. My weekend consisted of baking, hanging out, trying out Mary Kay products,(then later breaking out), going to my mom’s friend’s house for dinner, and grocery shopping somewhere in between. Despite the disgusting moist weather I had a lovely weekend spent with friends. Next weekend is the Womens retreat and I am incredibly excited. My mom, sister, and Margaret are all rooming together which should be fun. I am hoping to get a lot of it, maybe make friends, and buy really inexpensive consignment.

Something tells me that this week is going to go by very fast and I am okay with that. (The weather is going to be evil and rainy!) I’ll try to write in this blog more, I promise!

-j.adriana

No comments:

Post a Comment