Saturday, June 4, 2011

Good morning,

I woke up a an hour and half ago and just sitting down Indian style whilst drinking a cup of black coffee. My bedroom is almost complete... today I'm going to pick out a headboard for my bed at an antique store. There's not really a theme to my room though if I had to choose a theme, I think it would be considered rustic. I had the walls painted a dark tan and the ceiling a nice creamy color. It's certainly more relaxing than the hot pink ceilings and turquoise walls. I love it and I am really happy to sleep in my room again.

This week went by fast because Monday was Memorial day. I didn't really do anything interesting on the holiday. I stayed home and watched Project Runway, mom made some bacalado and I made tostones. Pretty relaxed! On Tuesday Aria and I missed yoga class again and instead went to zumba with a new instructor. She really had us working hard which was what I needed after a long day. After the gym we went to see Bridesmaids which was really funny and cute, I loved it. On Wednesday I tagged along with Aria while she ran some errands throughout the day and that's about it. Thursday I felt sick so I just hung out at home.... Friday was kind of the same only I baked most of the afternoon and later went on a walk.

Tomorrow should be nice. My grandparents are taking us to dinner for my dad's 50th birthday. He's going to be half a century! On Tuesday my sister and I are taking him to dinner and a movie. Well, I'm going to go now. Adios!

-j.adriana

No comments:

Post a Comment