Friday, June 10, 2011

Less confused, more content.

The word future seems like it's an eternity away, but in reality it's not. As a matter of fact it's actually closer than I want to believe. Despite the length of my days, I am noticing that weekends are approaching faster than they used to. I guess it's because I'm off of school and it's practically summer. Which is a relief! Except that constant reminder that I am still unemployed and without a car...On the bright side, those are my only worries of the moment.

Before the concern of the moment was based on going back to school and without any certainty. I was certain if nutrition was really what I wanted to do. Don't get me wrong, I am very passionate about it but is it something I want to do as a career? I hate having second thoughts and so, I decided I would first focus on getting my liberal arts degree. At least I'll be still learning and getting credits and not have to worry about taking the wrong classes! Any less stress is preferred immensely...

Enough about that, I really need to focus on what I can do now. Job, car, oh yeah... and friends. Working on that, one step at a time, I promise.

j.adriana

No comments:

Post a Comment