Monday, June 13, 2011

little things

Hey, I’ve got some things to say. I don’t normally get personal, especially, online. The thought actually kind of terrifies me. I don’t know why but I feel like it’s eating me alive if I don’t share what’s been going on…

But to make this short and sweet, I’ve come along way, and I didn’t need a therapist either. In fact, seeing one only made me feel more anxious. I managed to gain most of my weight back (still working on gaining more) and I am actually controlling my attacks more successfully. I appreciate everyone’s prayers immensely and thank God that this doesn’t have to control my life. God has shown me that. Though, I still have a lot of unnecessary quirks, I see things a lot less dimly.


Again, that wasn't too personal and I left out major details. You know why? I'm still a working process, I don't think it's necessary to talk about myself so much either. That’s all I’m writing for now. This girl needs some sleep!


j.adriana

No comments:

Post a Comment